Romanovskaya Olga Valentinovna, Doctor of juridical sciences, professor, head of sub-department of state and legal disciplines, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. In accordance with the constitutional order (Chapter 1 of the Con-stitution), our state has been proclaimed a democratic, federal and jural state with a republican form of government. The bearer of sovereignty and the only source of power in the Russian Federation is its multinational people. At the same time the federal system implies government institutions to fraw nearer to the public. One form of such an approach is the principle of deconcentration. The research objective is to determine the main characteristics of the principle of deconcentration of state power in the constitutional law and to analyze the content of this principle.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were implemented through analyzing the existing legislation, defining the system of organization of state power in the Russian Federation. As the research methods the author used the method of norma-tive-legal analysis, legal-historical and comparative-legal methods.
Results. The article points out the features of the content of the principle of deconcentration of state power in constitutional law and describes a historical experi-ence of creating economic councils.
Conclusions. It is emphasized that the principle of deconcentration of power in the Russian Federation is implemented in a very limited way. At the same time, it can find its development in future management activities, but in Russia it appears to be of a complex nature, as it must comply with the principles of federalism.
1. Romanovskiy G. B., Romanovskaya O. V. Ispolnitel'naya vlast' v sub"ektakh Ros-siyskoy Federatsii. Kommentarii zakonodatel'stva i sudebnoy praktiki: monogr. [Executive power in subjects of the Russian Federation. Comments to legislation and court practice: monograph]. Penza: Informatsionno-izdatel'skiy tsentr PenzGU, 2007, 260 p.
2. Gryzlov B. O politicheskikh initsiativakh Prezidenta [On political initiative of the Pre-sident]. Available at: http://izvestia.ru/news/294671
3. Gosudarstvennaya vlast' v sub"ektakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii: ponyatie, organizatsiya, printsipy [State authority in subjects of the Russian Federation: definition, organization, principles]. Ed. G. B. Romanovskiy. Moscow: Yurlitinform, 2016, 288 p.
4. Bezrukov A. V. Konstitutsionno-pravovye aspekty osushchestvleniya zakonodatel'noy vlasti po obespecheniyu pravoporyadka v Rossii: monogr. [Constitutional-legal aspects of implementation of legislative power regarding law-enforcement in Russia: mono-graph]. Moscow: Yustitsinform, 2015, 188 p.
5. Avak'yan S. A., Arbuzkin A. M., Kenenova I. P. et al. Sovremennye problemy organi-zatsii publichnoy vlasti: monogr. [Modern problems of public authority organization: monograph]. Moscow: Yustitsinform, 2014, 596 p.
6. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Kurs administrativnogo prava i protsessa [The course of adminis-trative law and procedure]. Moscow: Yurinformtsentr, 1998, 795 p.
7. Volkov A. M. Administrativnoe pravo i protsess [Administrative law and procedure]. 2014, no. 6, pp. 50–57.
8. Ponkin, I. V. Administrativnoe pravo i protsess [Administrative law and procedure]. 2014, no. 2, pp. 28–33.
9. Isaev B. A., Baranov N. A. Politicheskie otnosheniya i politicheskiy protsess v sov-remennoy Rossii: ucheb. posobie [Political relations and political processes in modern Russia: tutorial]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2008.
10. Tikhomirova L. A. Pravo i politika [Law and politics]. 2011, no. 2, pp. 150–155.
11. Zelentsov A. B., Kasatkina N. M., Lafitskiy V. I. et al. Tendentsii razvitiya kontrolya za deyatel'nost'yu publichnoy administratsii v zarubezhnykh gosudarstvakh: monogr. [Development trends of public administration’s activity supervision in foreign coun-tries: monograph]. Moscow: IZiSP, INFRA-M, 2015, 446 p.
12. Andreeva G. N., Belousova O. V., Vlasov I. S. et al. Sravnitel'noe pravovedenie: natsional'nye pravovye sistemy. Pravovye sistemy Zapadnoy Evropy [Comparative juris¬prudence: national legal systems. Legal system of Western Europe]. Moscow: IZiSP, KONTRAKT, 2012, vol. 2, 768 p.
13. Alebastrova I. A., Isaev I. A., Narutto S. V. et al. Territoriya v publichnom prave [The territory in public law]. Moscow: Norma, Infra-M, 2013, 320 p.
14. Vedel' Zh. Administrativnoe pravo Frantsii [Grench administrative law]. Moscow: Pro-gress, 1973, 512 p.
15. Mishin A. A. Konstitutsionnoe (gosudarstvennoe) pravo zarubezhnykh stran: ucheb. dlya vuzov [Constitutional law of foreign countries: textbook for universities]. Moscow: Statut, 2013, 520 p.
16. Lapina M. A. Realizatsiya ispolnitel'noy vlasti v Rossiyskoy Federatsii: nauch.-prakt. posobie [Implementation of executive power in the Russian Federation: scientific and practical textbook]. Moscow: Izd-vo Instituta problem riska, 2006, 238 p.
17. Cherkasov K. V. Zakonodatel'stvo i ekonomika [Legislation and economics]. 2008, no. 12.